英和辞典・和英辞典 > 強みの意味・解説 > 強みに関連した英語例文. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - Weblio Email例文集, Sharing of tacit knowledge has been a strength of Japanese companies. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ 正解は、アドヴァンテージ 『advantage』といいます。 What is your company’s competitive advantage? - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, This company has strength in its products. It is the strength of Japanese products that a consumer can pick his/her choice from full lineup. Copyright © 2020 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved. - 経済産業省, 各種組織が協力して「敷居を上げて」、不満を持った小集団が自分の目標を多少なりとも達成するのをむずかしくすると、この強みはすぐに消えてしまう。例文帳に追加, This strength is easily undermined if established parties act together to `raise the bar', making it more difficult for small dissatisfied groups to see some progress made toward their goals.発音を聞く - Eric S. Raymond『ノウアスフィアの開墾』, 日立が上記のような手法を活用した企業分析を受けているのは、①日立グループが多様な業種の集合体であるため、各事業部の有する知的資本を個別・客観的に明らかにすることで、各事業部の強みや弱みが明らかになり、事業部間での連携や管理部門たるコーポレート(本社機能)と各事業部との役割分担が容易になること、また、②従業員のやる気やブランド等の目に見えない知的資本をできる限り可視化することで、会社や自分たちの抱える問題点についての「気づき」を従業員1人1人に誘発することが可能になること、という効果があるのではないかと期待しているからである。例文帳に追加, Hitachi has subjected itself to the corporate analysis with the use of the above-mentioned method because it has expectations that (i) since the Hitachi group is the aggregate of companies in diversified industry sectors, the individual and objective understanding of intellectual capital possessed by each business division would help reveal the strengths/weaknesses of each division and make it easier to cooperate cross-divisionally and to divide the roles between the administrative division (the head office function) and business divisions; (ii) the visualization of invisible intellectual capital, such as the morale of employees and brands, would induce each employee to become "aware" of problems the company and employees are faced with. 英語面接で不可欠な自己アピール英語表現5選 1. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), There is strength in numbers. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He has the advantage of wealth. 「強み」は英語でどう表現する?【単語】advantage, asset, forte... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.

- Weblio英語基本例文集, She's got the job because she has the advantage of knowing many languages. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, Making full use of its strengths, the company has successfully increased its market share. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, Singing is her strong point. “My strength point is to work flexibly. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, A broad background also becomes an advantage to those working in the sales field. - Weblio Email例文集, What kind of strengths does your company have?

- Eゲイト英和辞典, I make marketing strategies that maximize the companies strength.

- Tanaka Corpus, The company’s strength lies in making comfortable passenger trains. “強み” だから英語で power?

- Weblio Email例文集, This characteristic is her best point, her strength. - Tanaka Corpus, That's your strong point. (御社の競争上の強味は何ですか?) ※competitive advantage (名) 競争上の優位性.

Our company’s advantage is No,1 customer satisfaction in the industry. - Weblio Email例文集, The things that I have achieved today will be my strength. - Weblio Email例文集, attempt that makes the most of these strong points - Weblio Email例文集, The advantage of being a Japanese company. All Rights Reserved.

ビジネス英語 2017.02.03 2018.03.19 eigohero 【面接の英語】英語での自己紹介と強み&弱みの自己pr表現 - Weblio Email例文集, The strengths and weaknesses of the division. - Weblio英語基本例文集, Kaori's strong points are her muscular physique and long arms and legs. - Weblio Email例文集, Possession is nine‐tenths of the law. 「自分の強み」は英語でどう表現する?【英訳】one's strengths... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書

- Tanaka Corpus, A woman's strength is in her tongue. - Tanaka Corpus, That experience is my strength. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. - Weblio英語基本例文集, have the edge on [over] a person - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He has the advantage of a good education. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, カーブアウトは部分的なスピンオフであり、親会社の強みを高めることを目的とする。例文帳に追加, A carve-out is a kind of partial spinoff aimed at enhancing the strengths of the parent company. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - Weblio Email例文集, This company's strong point is marketing. 「強み」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, しかし,私は,舞の海の足の人さし指が親指より長いのを見た時,彼の強みは俊(しゅん)敏(びん)さだとわかった。例文帳に追加, But when I saw that Mainoumi's second toe was longer than his big toe, I could see that his advantage was his quickness. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, (c) Abilities and strengths of key persons - 経済産業省, (3) Measures to reinforce clusters' strengths - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (1)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (2)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (3)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (4)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (5)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (6)) - 経済産業省. I will demonstrate my strong strength.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, So I worked hard to turn my disadvantage into an advantage. - Tanaka Corpus, His height is a great advantages when he plays volleyball. - Weblio Email例文集, Especially, this is my strength. 英語を第二言語として学ぶ方にとって"効果的な英語勉強法"や"ビジネスで絶対使えるフレーズ"などを保呂田先生が紹介する【留学経験ナシでも英語で仕事はできる!】シリーズ。第14回目は、英語面接でよく聞かれる7つの質問と、他と差をつけられるキラッと光った答え方をご紹介します! - Tanaka Corpus, Face-to-face selling is their strong point. Copyright © 2020 CJKI. - Weblio英語基本例文集, The high added value ratio is one of the advantages of our company.
テーブル 再塗装 大阪, 大塚家具 事件, 津田寛治 がん, 沖縄県 地震 速報 今日, Whalen Iv メッシュチェアー 通販, オールマイト 意味, 小日向美穂 メイプル, Google Play支払い承認されない, 浅村栄斗 守備, ハービー 映画, 吉田美和 年収, 恋の罪 無料, Uqモバイル 電波改善要望, 錦織圭 ジュニア時代, ダイニングテーブルセット 6人, Nスリープ ハード, 寅の日 財布, 大西結花 歌詞, Ocnモバイル 分割 審査, 横浜ワールドポーターズ グローブ, 福山 アスティ 値段, デヴィ夫人 オーラの泉, ニトリ 店舗受け取り 前日, 神田うの 娘 バイオリン, サマージャンボ 当たりやすい組, 習志野隕石 所有権, モザイクジャパン 3話, 柳蓮二 幼少期, 加藤あい 兄弟, へずまりゅう Youtube 動画, Wx03 楽天アンリミット, インテリアショップ 埼玉, ソファに かける 値段, スカイピース ファンクラブ, 30代 女性歌手 薬物, アーロンチェア リマスタード Aサイズ, 坂本 年俸推移, 錦織 ミルヌイ, マークイズ みなとみらい ラッシュ, ケユカ 一人 掛けソファ, サイバーパンク2077 店舗特典, Uqモバイル 節約モード インスタ, 家具セット 二人暮らし, 岡山 平井 ホテル, ロト7 期待値 キャリーオーバー, マトリ ターゲット, よく当たる 宝くじ売り場 静岡, パチスロ テンション上がる曲, 酒々井アウトレット 住所, 大塚家具 ハーマンミラー 割引, アサシンクリード ブラザーフッド フル シンクロ, 宝くじ 画像 フリー, ヤマダ電機 店長 名前, グランツーリスモsport Spec Ii 評価, ダイニングテーブル リメイク 業者 大阪, 手塚国光 恐竜, パモウナ 食器棚 90, 韓国 テレビドラマ 2017, 有働由美子 年齢, Toto 予想 当たらない, 大京観光 息子 死亡, 函館の女 Mp3, ナフコ ベッド 組み立て, タイバニ ルナティック かっこいい, ヤマダsim 無制限, カフェテーブル ソファ, ホテル セレナーデ 口コミ, ソフトバンク 開幕 スタメン 2019, アジアン家具 安い, 伸長式ダイニングテーブル カリモク, 二ノ国2 クリア後, ニトリ マットレス コマーシャル, ホテル 秀佳 料金, 大きい家 後悔, カフェテーブル ソファ, " /> 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 強みの意味・解説 > 強みに関連した英語例文. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - Weblio Email例文集, Sharing of tacit knowledge has been a strength of Japanese companies. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ 正解は、アドヴァンテージ 『advantage』といいます。 What is your company’s competitive advantage? - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, This company has strength in its products. It is the strength of Japanese products that a consumer can pick his/her choice from full lineup. Copyright © 2020 Cross Language Inc. All Right Reserved. - 経済産業省, 各種組織が協力して「敷居を上げて」、不満を持った小集団が自分の目標を多少なりとも達成するのをむずかしくすると、この強みはすぐに消えてしまう。例文帳に追加, This strength is easily undermined if established parties act together to `raise the bar', making it more difficult for small dissatisfied groups to see some progress made toward their goals.発音を聞く - Eric S. Raymond『ノウアスフィアの開墾』, 日立が上記のような手法を活用した企業分析を受けているのは、①日立グループが多様な業種の集合体であるため、各事業部の有する知的資本を個別・客観的に明らかにすることで、各事業部の強みや弱みが明らかになり、事業部間での連携や管理部門たるコーポレート(本社機能)と各事業部との役割分担が容易になること、また、②従業員のやる気やブランド等の目に見えない知的資本をできる限り可視化することで、会社や自分たちの抱える問題点についての「気づき」を従業員1人1人に誘発することが可能になること、という効果があるのではないかと期待しているからである。例文帳に追加, Hitachi has subjected itself to the corporate analysis with the use of the above-mentioned method because it has expectations that (i) since the Hitachi group is the aggregate of companies in diversified industry sectors, the individual and objective understanding of intellectual capital possessed by each business division would help reveal the strengths/weaknesses of each division and make it easier to cooperate cross-divisionally and to divide the roles between the administrative division (the head office function) and business divisions; (ii) the visualization of invisible intellectual capital, such as the morale of employees and brands, would induce each employee to become "aware" of problems the company and employees are faced with. 英語面接で不可欠な自己アピール英語表現5選 1. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), There is strength in numbers. 小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He has the advantage of wealth. 「強み」は英語でどう表現する?【単語】advantage, asset, forte... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.

- Weblio英語基本例文集, She's got the job because she has the advantage of knowing many languages. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, Making full use of its strengths, the company has successfully increased its market share. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, Singing is her strong point. “My strength point is to work flexibly. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, A broad background also becomes an advantage to those working in the sales field. - Weblio Email例文集, What kind of strengths does your company have?

- Eゲイト英和辞典, I make marketing strategies that maximize the companies strength.

- Tanaka Corpus, The company’s strength lies in making comfortable passenger trains. “強み” だから英語で power?

- Weblio Email例文集, This characteristic is her best point, her strength. - Tanaka Corpus, That's your strong point. (御社の競争上の強味は何ですか?) ※competitive advantage (名) 競争上の優位性.

Our company’s advantage is No,1 customer satisfaction in the industry. - Weblio Email例文集, The things that I have achieved today will be my strength. - Weblio Email例文集, attempt that makes the most of these strong points - Weblio Email例文集, The advantage of being a Japanese company. All Rights Reserved.

ビジネス英語 2017.02.03 2018.03.19 eigohero 【面接の英語】英語での自己紹介と強み&弱みの自己pr表現 - Weblio Email例文集, The strengths and weaknesses of the division. - Weblio英語基本例文集, Kaori's strong points are her muscular physique and long arms and legs. - Weblio Email例文集, Possession is nine‐tenths of the law. 「自分の強み」は英語でどう表現する?【英訳】one's strengths... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書

- Tanaka Corpus, A woman's strength is in her tongue. - Tanaka Corpus, That experience is my strength. Copyright © 1995-2020 Hamajima Shoten, Publishers. - Weblio英語基本例文集, have the edge on [over] a person - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He has the advantage of a good education. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, カーブアウトは部分的なスピンオフであり、親会社の強みを高めることを目的とする。例文帳に追加, A carve-out is a kind of partial spinoff aimed at enhancing the strengths of the parent company. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - Weblio Email例文集, This company's strong point is marketing. 「強み」に関連した英語例文の一覧と使い方 - Weblio英語例文検索 . - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, しかし,私は,舞の海の足の人さし指が親指より長いのを見た時,彼の強みは俊(しゅん)敏(びん)さだとわかった。例文帳に追加, But when I saw that Mainoumi's second toe was longer than his big toe, I could see that his advantage was his quickness. - 浜島書店 Catch a Wave, (c) Abilities and strengths of key persons - 経済産業省, (3) Measures to reinforce clusters' strengths - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (1)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (2)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (3)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (4)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (5)) - 経済産業省, (Strong and weak points in the supply chain (6)) - 経済産業省. I will demonstrate my strong strength.発音を聞く - Weblio Email例文集, So I worked hard to turn my disadvantage into an advantage. - Tanaka Corpus, His height is a great advantages when he plays volleyball. - Weblio Email例文集, Especially, this is my strength. 英語を第二言語として学ぶ方にとって"効果的な英語勉強法"や"ビジネスで絶対使えるフレーズ"などを保呂田先生が紹介する【留学経験ナシでも英語で仕事はできる!】シリーズ。第14回目は、英語面接でよく聞かれる7つの質問と、他と差をつけられるキラッと光った答え方をご紹介します! - Tanaka Corpus, Face-to-face selling is their strong point. Copyright © 2020 CJKI. - Weblio英語基本例文集, The high added value ratio is one of the advantages of our company.
テーブル 再塗装 大阪, 大塚家具 事件, 津田寛治 がん, 沖縄県 地震 速報 今日, Whalen Iv メッシュチェアー 通販, オールマイト 意味, 小日向美穂 メイプル, Google Play支払い承認されない, 浅村栄斗 守備, ハービー 映画, 吉田美和 年収, 恋の罪 無料, Uqモバイル 電波改善要望, 錦織圭 ジュニア時代, ダイニングテーブルセット 6人, Nスリープ ハード, 寅の日 財布, 大西結花 歌詞, Ocnモバイル 分割 審査, 横浜ワールドポーターズ グローブ, 福山 アスティ 値段, デヴィ夫人 オーラの泉, ニトリ 店舗受け取り 前日, 神田うの 娘 バイオリン, サマージャンボ 当たりやすい組, 習志野隕石 所有権, モザイクジャパン 3話, 柳蓮二 幼少期, 加藤あい 兄弟, へずまりゅう Youtube 動画, Wx03 楽天アンリミット, インテリアショップ 埼玉, ソファに かける 値段, スカイピース ファンクラブ, 30代 女性歌手 薬物, アーロンチェア リマスタード Aサイズ, 坂本 年俸推移, 錦織 ミルヌイ, マークイズ みなとみらい ラッシュ, ケユカ 一人 掛けソファ, サイバーパンク2077 店舗特典, Uqモバイル 節約モード インスタ, 家具セット 二人暮らし, 岡山 平井 ホテル, ロト7 期待値 キャリーオーバー, マトリ ターゲット, よく当たる 宝くじ売り場 静岡, パチスロ テンション上がる曲, 酒々井アウトレット 住所, 大塚家具 ハーマンミラー 割引, アサシンクリード ブラザーフッド フル シンクロ, 宝くじ 画像 フリー, ヤマダ電機 店長 名前, グランツーリスモsport Spec Ii 評価, ダイニングテーブル リメイク 業者 大阪, 手塚国光 恐竜, パモウナ 食器棚 90, 韓国 テレビドラマ 2017, 有働由美子 年齢, Toto 予想 当たらない, 大京観光 息子 死亡, 函館の女 Mp3, ナフコ ベッド 組み立て, タイバニ ルナティック かっこいい, ヤマダsim 無制限, カフェテーブル ソファ, ホテル セレナーデ 口コミ, ソフトバンク 開幕 スタメン 2019, アジアン家具 安い, 伸長式ダイニングテーブル カリモク, 二ノ国2 クリア後, ニトリ マットレス コマーシャル, ホテル 秀佳 料金, 大きい家 後悔, カフェテーブル ソファ, " />